Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cruisin'


On top of the Myan temple in Belize (shown below)

Minitature golfing on the ship...fun to us!


LOVED the dessert selection. I had at least four a day!! Why not indulge? :)
I am going through sugar withdrawl!!


On the ship by the spa


Ready to get back on the ship after a day in Cozumel.


LOVED snorkeling in Cozumel...wished we had more time. The weather was kind of poopy.


Lunch in Cozumel...yummy!


Formal night....



We are addicted to cruises! We LOVED it! I highly recommend it :)!

3 comments:

  1. Cute Pics! It is fun to see the ones you took!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! I hope one day to be able to go on a cruise with my sister, mom and their hubbies. You look so beautiful in all of your pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had lots of fun!! Wish we could have came!!

    ReplyDelete