Sunday, May 16, 2010

Where do I begin?

I've been meaning to get some pictures posted forever....there always seems to be something more pressing to do. So here I sit at 11:00 pm unwinding on the computer. So what follows are months of misc pictures that I'm finally getting around to blogging! :)

APRIL FOOLS DAY DINNER

Yes, it's another holiday dinner :) ...we enjoy those around here! I had all the kids pick 3 numbers out of a bowl. We then took turns according to number order picking the utensils/dishes that I had put in a large bowl. The idea was to pick something to eat with, something to eat off, and something to drink out of. Of couse I had picked out some fun items!

Anna ended up with a spatula to eat with, a corn on the cob "trough" to eat out of, and a large soup mug to drink out of.
Ellie got a large spatula to eat with, a small plate to eat on, and a dessert dish to drink out of.
Alexa had a plate to eat on, a ice cream scoop to eat with, and a ladle to drink out of

Kamron got a casserole dish to eat out of, and a serving bowl to drink out of

...and Brett just tolerated the whole ordeal!! :) (somehow he ended up with a bowl, fork, and cup)

Some of us put our beans on the table because our dishes would not hold pasta and beans :)

Next on the list...

ALEXA MADE HONOR SOCIETY OFFICER

This was the night they were "put in office" :)
And Finally....

ELLIE'S AND ANNA'S DANCE RECITAL (last March)

Whew! Ok, that's it for this random posting of pictures! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pics!! What a fun idea for April fools day!! I just love you and your kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a WAY cute idea for April Fools. I love it :) Congrats to your girls on their wonderful accomplishments! I hope you're all doing well. I miss ya :)

    ReplyDelete